Thursday, August 27, 2009

wooooo~ o.o

Hey guys ^^

Loads has happened since my last post... <.<

Too lazy to update up till now XD haha

I've picked up rubik's cube! yay XD
My head hurts though trying to solve it xP
One layer left +.+
Wish me luck! :DDD

I've changed music class from 3C to Music Walk in Taipan. I'd like to thank my former teacher, Mr. Roy and Encik Angah(not his real name). I owe you guys loads! XD I woudn't have made it this far in my guitar if it weren't for you guys. I love your sound ^^ I'll put in everything that i've learned into my sound from now. =)

Now it's time to find a new victim. Mr Tang! Thou shalt show me your sound! 8D

Speaking with music, I have another project. :P
Pathetique, 2nd Movement, Ludwig Van Beethoven.
Click it. it's awesome +.+
I wanna transcribe those piano notes into guitar notes. XD
Think it's hard for all you piano players out there? o.o
Imma need me teachers to help me with this :O

I've also arranged the song Starlight-Muse to classical guitar music. Fully instrumental, without vocals, cause my vocal sucks XD haha. Hope ya'll like it ^^

Well anyways, for 2 seroja-ians out there :P
Enjoy the new radio! ^^
Remember to thank those guys that kept pushing me to renew the songs XD haha
Kudos to them :D

Happy fasting to all the muslims out there ^^
I'm getting bored; if there's any guitar competition out there, please tell me XD
I wanna enter T-T
Not satisfied with the last one. XD REVENGE! 8D

Oh, btw



Since i know you guys'll be too lazy to click it, here it is :DDD

Enjoy, and tell me what you think of the song. XD
Am I worthy to transcribe that song? X_x
Advice and response, fully appreaciated ^^

No comments: